Unleashing the power of interactive, multimedia, open-source technology to engage learners
ORTESOL Spring Workshop 2019, Portland Community College Southeast Campus, May 4th, 2019
This page of resources was created to accompany my presentation at ORTESOL’s Spring Workshop.
- My slides are available here.
- H5P.org signup page
- Workshop Participation and Sharing: Google document with links to H5P content.
- Hey H5P Google Site (more examples of H5P content).
- Sharon Hennessy’s video introduction to H5P and the Digital workbook for beginning ESOL (~5 minutes)
Amazing Open H5P Content
- A digital workbook for beginning ESOL (OER developed at PCC, funded by Open Oregon)
- Open Oregon ESOL reader series by Tim Krause
- ESOL News Oregon by Tim Krause
- Example reading, listening, interactive lesson by Eric Dodson